1. Psychotic Jack Russell Terrier's (henceforth known as Demented Dog or DD) current fascination with toilet paper. We tried setting the roll on the back of the toilets but he's discovered he can reach the unrolled layer and tug it over the edge. Down two rolls this week.
2. Imminent visit with out-of-town guests prompting acute awareness of clutter in house.
3. Removing clutter stirred Guinness-worthy layers of dust, clogging sinuses and birthing furious headache.
4. Mother Nature calls like a siren with brilliant blue skies, perfect temps and the alluring sights and smells of autumn. Indoors cannot compete . . . and I don't have a laptop.
5. Half-finished office move. The new space is in what was formally deemed the art room. I've almost cleared an area for my computer desk. Now, I have to vacuum (see #3 above). And figure out how to keep DD out of my art supplies (see #1).
I write middle grade and young adult books with a magical twist. And creatures, always creatures. I'm represented by the fabulous Leslie Zampetti of Dunham Lit.
Baggott, Asher & Bode
Rear in Gear
Kate DiCamillo on Writing